Thursday, January 1, 2009

3 Reasons I am Overweight

I have thought about this for a little while and this is what I think:

1. Soda - it amazes me how bad it really is for you and if you don't believe me check out this. I really got to get a grip on this. I have been known to drink 5 or 6 cans a day.

2. Portion sizes/overeating - Think back to the last time you ate out at a good ole American eatery like the Olive Garden, the Outback, or your favorite Thai restaurant. Chances are you got your recommended daily intake in that one meal. And it's not any different at the firehouse either. Here are some tips.

3. Opportunity Eater - If there is an opportunity to eat some cookies that are laying around or someone dropped off a pie, or if I pass a candy dish I will partake. Boy am I weak.

Well, there you have it. I'm sure there are more but I think these are the big ones. I thought about throwing exercise in but I am moderately active(workout 4-5 times a week) My diet just absolutely sucks.

Weight: 210 Goal Weight: 175 lbs to Lose: 35

WOD 01/01/09
1 hour easy spin on spinning bike

No comments:

Post a Comment