Saturday, January 24, 2009

The World Champion Best Diet Plan

Part of a nutritous diet?

I have actually put alot of thought into this and have looked at many different diets. The funny thing is in a round about way each diet is the same. Cut portion sizes, limit carbs (breads, pasta's, sugary packaged snacks) eat 4-6 small meals a day, drink plenty of water, and eat your fruit and veggies. Most diets even have a detoxification period. But who wants to suck on a grapefruit for a week to cleanse your body of it's impurities. I kinda like being impure...Anyway.

So I have taken bits and pieces from each diet and applied it to why I'm overweight and came up with the WCBD plan. I'll explain the diet in the KISS format.



Cut Portion Size - At meal time serve up my usual generous helping and immediately put exactly half back.



Limit Carbs - This is going to be hard. If its not made w/ sugar, topped off w/ sugar and wrapped in bread I'm like a two y.o. being forced to eat brocolli. So I am going to limit bread intake and it has to be the whole wheat variety. Absolutely no packaged snacks from the 7-11 or grocery stores.



Water - drink more of it...much less...well...no more soda and beer.



Lean Meats, Veggies and Fruits are my staples.



I know its kinda rough around the edges, but its still a work in progress. I let you know how I do.

No comments:

Post a Comment