Monday, January 19, 2009

WOD 01/19/2009

Another day, another spinning bike work out!
15 min Warm Up
1 min Sprint/1 min Easy Spin-3 Rounds
5 min Easy Recovery Spin
30 sec Sprint/30 sec rest-5 Rounds
15 min Cool Down
Avg HR=131 Max Hr=175

A couple of post ago I was talking about nutrition and someone suggested the Paleo Diet . I did a little more searching for a diet that appealed to me, you know, one that says I can eat anything I want to and still shed countless pounds. Preferably one that is centered around Ben and Jerry's ice cream or pecan pie. But to my dismay their is no such thing. There are plenty of fad or what I call trendy diets like the Abs Diet, the South Beach Diet, The Zone Diet, the Grapefruit Diet, The Chicken Soup Diet, the Atkins Diet, blah, blah, blah. Yeah, these diets all have scientific research backing them up but I wonder about the validity. Do they work? Probably...but for the long run...I doubt they do.

I did find something interesting that got me thinking here . With that in mind and a couple of other things that I don't know where got from (maybe I made them up) I have decided to develop my own diet plan and call it "The World's Greatest Chamionship Diet" WGCD for short. This is going to revolutionize the way we think about diets. I will post the WGCD tomorrow. See you then.

No comments:

Post a Comment